- 340 gr Stracciatella ice cream
- 320 gr Rolled oats
- 400 ml Milk
- 100 gr Banana
- 20 gr Toasted hazelnuts
- 20 gr Plain chocolate
- Heat the milk in a saucepan.
- Add the oats and cook over a low heat until they are hydrated and soft.
- Add 180 gr of ice cream and combine so that the texture is creamy.
Allow to cool.
- Peel and roughly chop the banana.
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces.
- Serve the porridge in a bowl, decorate with a scoop
of ice cream, the banana, the hazelnuts and the pieces of chocolate.