Orange strawberries with cream-flavoured ice cream
- Preparation: 1
- Time: 15 min.
- Difficulty: Easy
- 200 gr Cream-flavoured ice cream
- 400 gr Strawberries
- 4 Oranges (800 gr)
- 2 Lemons (100 gr)
- 40 gr Sugar
- Wash and peel off part of the skin of the citrus fruits.
- Cut off the white pith inside with a knife.
- Cut and squeeze the juice out of the oranges and lemons. Mix and add the sugar.
- Wash and cut the strawberries into quarters. Mix with the juice and
peel of the citrus fruits.
- Arrange in a soup dish and place a scoop of ice cream on top.