Crocant poker roll with fruit
- Preparation: 1
- Time: 10 min.
- Difficulty: Easy
- 300 gr La Menorquina Crocant poker roll (4 portions)
- 4 Plums (200 gr)
- 8 Red grapes (80 gr)
- 12 Raspberries (40 gr)
- 12 gr Strawberry syrup
- 1 Anise flower
- Wash the fruit and chop into pieces.
- Cut the poker roll into portions and arrange on a plate.
- Divide the fruit among the portions, placing it on top to lend volume and brightness.
- Drizzle with the syrup, add the anise flower and serve.
The fruit can be varied according to preference.
Other desserts this recipe works with are: Canada Cake, Whisky Cake and Sachertorte.