Tarta della Nonna on praline
- 1 portion of Tarta della Nonna
- 20g custard cream
- 10g de kumquat confitado
- 15g pine nut praliné
- 2 katanias
- 2 strawberry
- 2 currants
- 2 eatable flowers
- 2 eatable plant shoots (like Atsina Cress)
- Thaw the Tarta della Nonna in the refrigerator for 3 hours, to ensure it maintains all its qualities and properties.
- Cut a portion with a sharp knife and allow to warm to room temperature for 2 minutes.
- Use a brush to paint a thick stroke of pine nut praline across the plate, without reaching the edge. Slice the tart portion in half and position it decoratively on the plate.
- Use a squeeze bottle to make different size drops of cream, and place the remaining elements on the drops.
- Finally, place a strawberry on each end of the cake slices.