- Time: 1:30h
- Difficulty: Easy
- Lemon sorbet
- 200 gr Syrup
- 30 gr Aged rum
- 4 Gelatine leaves
- 2 Sprigs of fresh basil
- 200 gr Fresh lemon juice
- 5 gr Xanthan gum
- 200 gr Coconut pulp
- Peel of 1 lime
- 3 Strawberries
- Heat the TPT syrup, add the hydrated gelatine leaves and the rum, stir and freeze for 3 hours.
- Heat the lemon juice, infuse the basil and leave to cool. Once it is cold, add the xanthan gum, blend, strain and pour into a feeding bottle.
- Reduce 1/3 of the coconut pulp with the lime peel, strain and cool. Wash the raspberries and set aside.
- Scratch the rum syrup onto the centre of a plate to achieve a snow-like effect, and then place a scoop of lemon sorbet on top.
- Using the feeding bottle, dot some lemon gel on top as decoration. Cut the raspberries in half and decorate.
- Finally, serve the coconut soup in a small jug.