- 100 gr La Menorquina watermelon sorbet
- 400 gr Melon
- 1 Orange (200 gr)
- 60 gr Banana
- 50 gr Sugar
- 4 Green grapes (24 gr)
- 1 Lemon (50 gr)
- 40 gr Yoghurt
- 20 gr Strawberry syrup
- Wash and peel the lemon, avoiding the white pith. Cut into fine strips.
- Scald twice in boiling water.
- Place the lemon peel, sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan, stir and cook over a low heat to crystallize. Once it has reduced to a syrup, remove from the heat.
- Cut the orange into wedges and slice the banana. Wash, chop and remove the seeds from the grapes.
- Cut eight thick rectangles of melon.
- Arrange the melon bases on a plate, decorate harmoniously with the chopped fruit and place a scoop of ice cream on top.
- Decorate with the candied lemon peel.
- Drizzle with the beaten yoghurt and strawberry syrup.