- 200 gr Yoghurt ice cream
- 150 gr. Large or small strawberries
- 4 Doughnuts
- Take the ice cream out of the freezer so that it reaches a temperature at which it becomes malleable.
- Cut the doughnut in half horizontally with the help of a serrated knife so as not to break the spherical shape. Place one of the bases on the plate, leaving the more rounded part for the top.
- Place the other half of the doughnut on a tray and use a blowtorch to caramelise the sugary part until attaining the desired colour.
- Wash the strawberries, remove the green leaves and chop in half lengthways. Drain and reserve.
- With the help of an ice cream scoop dipped in a bowl of iced water, make the ice cream scoops and set them on top of the doughnut half on the plate.
- Decorate with the strawberries, arranging them uniformly around the entire ice cream scoop.
- Place the caramelised doughnut half on top of the ice cream and serve.