Biscuit with almond ice cream
- Preparation: 1
- Time: 10 min.
- Difficulty: Easy
- 160 gr La Menorquina Premium almond ice cream
- 1 Egg
- 50 gr Flour
- 40ml Water
- 50 gr Sugar
- 5 gr Baking powder
- 60 m Olive oil
- 8 g Cinnamon powder
- Grease four medium-sized cups with oil.
- Beat the egg with the water and sugar in a bowl.
- Add the flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Stir well.
- Incorporate the remaining olive oil (50 ml) until the batter is homogeneous.
- Divide the mixture between the four cups ensuring there is the same amount in each one.
- Cook separately in the microwave at maximum temperature for 2 - 2.5 minutes.
- Remove a small portion of sponge cake and fill with an ice cream quenelle. Serve immediately.