Apple millefeuille with blue cheese
- Preparation: 1
- Time: 15 min.
- Difficulty: Moderate
- 200 gr La Menorquina green apple sorbet
- 120 gr Blue cheese
- 5 ml Arbequina olive oil
- 1 Green apple (100 gr)
- 1 Yoghurt (120 gr)
- Freshly-ground black pepper
- Violet pansy flower
- Crumble the blue cheese and mix with the beaten yoghurt, making sure the lumps of cheese do not fall apart.
- Wash, core and finely slice the apples.
- Mix the sorbet to make it creamier.
- Form a millefeuille with different layers, alternating apple slices, a spoonful of yoghurt and blue cheese cream and a small ice cream quenelle. When placing the apple on top of the ice cream, press lightly so that the structure holds up.
- Repeat this process three times and finish with the ice cream.
- Using a dropper, scatter a few drops of olive oil on it and grind some black pepper over the dish.