- 400 gr La Menorquina apple tart
- 160 gr Caramel beurre salé ice cream
- 50 gr Single cream
- 15 gr Walnuts and raisins
- 3 gr Crumble
- 1 gr Ground cinnamon
- Whip the cream in the blender until obtaining the desired texture. Reserve in the fridge.
- Cut a triangular portion of apple tart. Using a dessert spoon, spread out the cream in a tear shape and place the tart on one side.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer, wet the ice cream scoop in cold water, shake off excess water and carve out a generous scoop.
- Sprinkle a little crumble beside the tart and place the scoop of ice cream on top.
- Add the walnuts and raisins and sprinkle a fine line of cinnamon on top.
It is important to serve the dish immediately so that the ice cream does not melt too much.
Other ice cream flavours that work well with this plating are nougat and vanilla.