Lemon soufflé to share
- 1 Menorquina lemon soufflé
- 25g lemon crème
- 4 redcurrants
- 1 hazelnut
- 1 blueberry
- 1 raspberry
- 2 caramelised almonds
- 4 edible flower petals
- 2 edible plant leaves
- Carefully remove the soufflé from the packaging and use a blowtorch to brown the sides. Place in the centre of the dish.
- Select, wash and freshen the red fruits and flowers.
- Cut the caramelised almonds and the hazelnut in half, set aside.
- Make different sized dots with the lemon crème, from the centre out to each side, simulating two paths.
- Distribute and place the ingredients symmetrically on the dots that form both paths.