Caramel cake with spilled glass of crumble and fruit
- 1 portion of Caramel Cake
- 30g custard cream
- 10g biscuit crumble
- 5 currants
- 3 raspberries
- 3 slices Kumquat oranges
- 1 blackberry
- 1 glass of Isomalt caramel
- Thaw the cake in the refrigerator for 3 hours. Use a slightly wet knife to slice the desired portion and set aside.
- Select, wash and decoratively cut the fruit, placing it on a tray covered in paper towel to absorb any excess juice and set aside.
- Draw a tear with custard cream on a plate and place the cake portion on it decoratively.
- Set the glass of Isomalt caramel on one side of the plate, sprinkle the fruit and crumble as if it had all spilled on the cake from the glass.